- Only premium grade solid hardwoods.
Northern Red oak, American white maple, mahogany,
Appalacian cherry, and Knotty Alder are chosen,
kiln-dried, and carefully color matched for each
- No veneers are used.
All Solid Wood
- Handcrafted mortise and tenon (3
1/2") joints are permanently bonded with type I
- Raised moulding and raised panels are standard
on both sides of all doors. Carved panels are deeply
handcrafted on both sides.
Standard Doors to Custom Doors
- All custom sizes available along
with standard widths of 30", 32", 36", and 42",
and standard heights of 80", 84", and 96".
- All doors are guaranteed to be free
from defects in workmanship and materials for two
years from the date of purchase.